Our corporate banking institution, BMO, is now allowing their corporate customers to accept Interac e-Transfers for payments. We are thrilled! It’s the easiest, fastest and one of the cheapest ways to pay quotes and invoices and get your shipment on its way to you! It’s especially great for our customers who prefer not to give their credit card information over the phone.
Does your financial institution allow Interac e-Transfers? Check this list to see if your financial institution allows them.
Here’s what you do:
- log onto your financial institution’s online banking
- choose Interac e-Transfer
- recipient is firstname.lastname@example.org
- enter the dollar amount of your quote or invoice
- for your security question ask “What is my quote/invoice number?”
- for the security question answer use your quote or invoice number – just the number without words or # signs – as this will be unique to you
- hit the send button
- DON’T FORGET to email us at email@example.com to let us know that you’ve sent the Interac e-Transfer – email us and include the quote or invoice number you’ve paid so we know it’s you when we receive the transfer message
That’s it – you’re paid!